Mar 9, 2012

How to SUCCEED if not TRYING???

 Assalamualaikum semua n salam sejahtera.....
its been a while I xpost new entry...xpatut2...ish2.. (: ok..back to track..dis time I wanna share sumthng worth with all people out there... I try to make it SIMPLE yet MEANINGFUL..


look carefully at my face!!! really careful... sweet kn..haha..look at me..i'm 24.. bujang..MUSLIM..simple... i'm just a NORMAL girl.. but i do have BIG DREAM!! so BIG..

  • i wanna have my own HOUSE
  • i wanna have my very OWN favorite CAR
  • i wanna get MARRIED with no money issues!
  • i wanna sent my parents to HAJI n UMRAH..if possible my whole family too
  • i wanna give my parents money for them 2 spend bcoz they had sacrifice SO MANY THNGS!!! xterbalas jasa mama n babah...
  • i wanna go SHOPPING.. shop for BRAND, GLAM, n EXPENSIVE things...
  • i do have dream to bukak RUMAH ANAK2 YATIM, 1day jika di izinkan ALLAH...n jaga n bawa dyorg pegi jalan2...cook for them! n bla bla bla.. (:
  • i wanna have my OWN PERSATUAN for CHARITY..hehe
  • i wanna go VACATION...to so many places!!!
  • i wanna get HEALTHY n BEAUTY(slim n etc)..inner beauty da ade da! haha...kidding!
  • i need to have EXTRA pocket money
SO, all of these dreams (bnyk lagi) require MONEY rite..we need money to live even money is not EVERYTHNG but it is EVERYTHNG!! i look at myself n i thnk i'm ZERO...how to start, how to begin, where to go n what to do??

so dengan keizinan Allah S.W.T, i meet K.NABILAH!! my mentor!! she told me bout this awesome product n business that she's been doing now...1st time jmp i felt sumthng diff...masa tu ade K.ALIAH n K.NADIA skali..there's sumthng bout them that i ADORE..ms tuh mcm xprasan lagi ape yg best bout them...bila da chat about 3 hours, I KNOW THEY ARE AWESOME!! so within 24 hours i make up my mind n join this PB business!! PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL.... corset for health n beauty..I start with the business from zero but it really change my life, my attitude, they way I think, n it makes me so CONFIDENT n POSITIVE person!

n with this business, my dreams is not just a dream..its a DREAM COME TRUE!! why???

  • i wanna have my own HOUSE (PB business bg extra income, i can save money!)
  • i wanna have my very OWN favorite CAR (PB business bg car fund!)
  • i wanna get MARRIED with no money issues! (PB bg BONUS ok!! 4 to 6 figure maa...)
  • i wanna sent my parents to HAJI n UMRAH..if possible my whole family too (doin this business in a year InsyaAllah boleh!)
  • i wanna give my parents money for them 2 spend bcoz they had sacrifice SO MANY THNGS!!! xterbalas jasa mama n babah... (i already giving them extra! alhamdulillah..)
  • i wanna go SHOPPING.. shop for BRAND, GLAM, n EXPENSIVE things... (PB group bg reward..expensive things)
  • i do have dream to bukak RUMAH ANAK2 YATIM, 1day jika di izinkan ALLAH...n jaga n bawa dyorg pegi jalan2...cook for them! n bla bla bla.. (:  (da kumpul duit PB bagi, InsyaAllah, in 3 to 4 years time i bole berjaya)
  • i wanna have my OWN PERSATUAN for CHARITY..hehe  (bonus PB bnyk!)
  • i wanna go VACATION...to so many places!!! (PB business hantar pegi vacation 3x setahun!!! for FREE!!)
  • i wanna get HEALTHY n BEAUTY(slim n etc)..inner beauty da ade da! haha...kidding! (of course la PB corset ni mmg bg i sihat n slim...i lost 4kg already in 2 months!!!)
  • i need to have EXTRA pocket money (mmg dpt extra money pon jual PB nie!! even I jd extra HAPPIER person than before!! (: )
If u guys losing hope in life due to the money problem, looking for job, looking for part time job, do have dreams like me or even more many dreams than me, this business is really works!! change your life from now.. Allah akan sentiasa membantu org yg ingin berusaha dan nawaitu untuk berjaya pon mesti la btol.. niat kene baik.. GO for the dreams... CHASE it! dont let BIG CHANCES swept away! take OPPORTUNITY, GRAB it n TASTE the DREAMS n SUCCESS aftr that... joining this business bring no regrets!!! I LOVE my job in JB n I LOVE my part time job!! 

don't hesitate to call me... i wanna SHARE this TRUE DREAMS n OPPORTUNITY with those people who want 2 help themselves n improve their life!! semua benda yg kita buat in life ade risiko!! so ambil RISIKO baru kita tahu sejauh mana kemampuan diri kita.. CHALLENGE YOURSELF n u'll be RICH!! hehe

0126860924-haniz cute (:

No comments:

Post a Comment